NFL Picks, Week 13



Today was a reminder that some things are bigger than football. It's hard to imagine how the Kansas City Chiefs are going to play a game tomorrow morning, but I applaud them for their heart.

Last week I was 9-7. I hope for more of the same this week as I inch toward .500.


Saints +3.5 Over Falcons
Jaguars +6.5 Over Bills
Bears -4.5 Over Seahawks
Colts +4.5 Over Lions
Vikings +9.5 Over Packers
Texans -5.5 Over Titans
Panthers -3.5 Over Chiefs
49ers -7.5 Over Rams
Patriots -7.5 Over Dolphins
Jets -4.5 Over Cardinals
Broncos -6.5 Over Buccaneers
Browns +.5 Over Raiders
Bengals -1.5 Over Chargers
Ravens -6.5 Over Steelers
Eagles +9.5 Over Cowboys
Giants -2.5 Over Redskins

This Week: 0-1
Last Week: 9-7
Overall: 86-90

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFI 100 Years, 100 Movies: No. 23

2026 Broncos' Season, Week 5

1991 Rewind: City Slickers