NFL Season Preview, AFC


In the previous post I made predictions for the NFC, and in this post I pick the AFC and Super Bowl champ. For the first time in a while, I don't see the Broncos in the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong, I just don't like the moves they've been making.

AFC North:
1. Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4
2. Cincinnati Bengals 11-5
3. Baltimore Ravens 10-6
4. Cleveland Browns 4-12
About: I think the Browns will look better, but their record will still be rough. The other three should all be playoff teams, but I like the Steelers a lot this year.

AFC South:
1. Tennessee Titans 11-5
2. Houston Texans 10-6
3. Indianapolis Colts 9-7
4. Jacksonville Jaguars 3-13
About: I liked the Jaguars off-season, but their schedule isn't great and their quarterback is awful. The Colts will likely struggle again, wasting another year of Luck's prime. I like the Titans to make a leap forward this season.

AFC East:
1. New England Patriots 12-4
2. Miami Dolphins 7-9
3. Buffalo Bills 4-12
4. New York Jets 1-15
About: This is the Patriots, then everyone else. In fact, the Jets might be the worst team in football this year.

AFC West:
1. Oakland Raiders 9-7
2. Denver Broncos 9-7
3. Kansas City Chiefs 8-8
4. Los Angeles Chargers 5-11
About: Some like the Chargers as a sleeper, I don't. I think the AFC West has a tough schedule this year, and while the Raiders win the division, they won't be a record powerhouse. Sadly, none of us will.

AFC Playoffs:
1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Titans
4. Raiders
5. Bengals
6. Ravens

Round One: Bengals over Raiders; Titans over Ravens
Round Two: Steelers over Bengals; Patriots over Titans
AFC Championship: Steelers over Patriots

Super Bowl: Steelers over Packers

About: I like the Steelers this year, and I think it might be the final season with this epic offense in tact. I also think they improved their defense enough to be a title contender, and I think they'll win.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Playing

Now Playing

Fall TV Roundup, Week 16