Pre-Draft Fantasy Ranking, QBs


We're a couple weeks away from the 2020 NFL Draft, which means it's time to start thinking about Fantasy Football. And since there are literally no other sports right now, thinking about fantasy football seems like a nice distraction. Over the next couple weeks I'm going to be rolling out my initial rankings for the season, a Top 25 in Quarterback and Tight End, and a Top 50 in Running Back and Receiver. Today that begins with quarterback.

This is going to be an interesting position, especially since we know the draft could have a big impact here. So, too, could the splitting of the position. Tyrod Taylor is the starter for now in Los Angeles for the Chargers, but it's expected they take a rookie. I also suspect he won't start the whole season. In Chicago its veterans who are competing, as Mitch Trubisky and Nick Foles are both there, and I think they'll split the season. There's also Cam Newton and Jameis Winston currently sitting unemployed, and I doubt it stays that way. For now, neither is included in this countdown as I don't know where they'll end up.

Then there's the question of new faces in new places. Tom Brady landed in Tampa Bay, but does that mean he's a Top 5 or Top 10 option? Phillip Rivers is in Indianapolis, how will that work? I tried to take that into account as well as the fact that rushing gives you a bump. So here's my initial Top 25. Agree? Disagree? Give your take in the comments.

Top 25 QB for 2020:
1. Lamar Jackson, Baltimore
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City
3. Deshaun Watson, Houston
4. Dak Prescott, Dallas
5. Russell Wilson, Seattle
6. Kyler Murray, Arizona
7. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay
8. Carson Wentz, Philadelphia
9. Drew Brees, New Orleans
10. Josh Allen, Buffalo
11. Matt Ryan, Atlanta
12. Baker Mayfield, Cleveland
13. Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh
14. Matt Stafford, Detroit
15. Daniel Jones, New York Giants
16. Tom Brady, Tampa Bay
17. Phillip Rivers, Indianapolis
18. Kirk Cousins, Minnesota
19. Jared Goff, Los Angeles Rams
20. Drew Lock, Denver
21. Ryan Tannehill, Tennessee
22. Sam Darnold, New York Jets
23. Jimmy Garappolo, San Francisco
24. Joe Burrow, Cincinnati
25. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Miami

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Playing

Fall TV Roundup, Week 16

Now Playing