If I Picked The Oscars
The Oscar Nominations will officially be announced on Tuesday, February 8. But before we get the official nominations, I figured I'd jump in and give my picks for if I decided the Oscars. I'll be giving my picks for Best Picture, Best International Feature, Best Animated Feature, Best Documentary Feature, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Original Screenplay and Adapted Screenplay below. These are purely my picks based on the work I think has been the best and strongest.
Best Picture:
* CODA
* Mass
* Belfast
* The Tragedy of Macbeth
* Nine Days
* Licorice Pizza
* West Side Story
* Nightmare Alley
* The Eyes of Tammy Faye
* Spider-Man: No Way Home
Best International Feature:
* Drive My Car
* Parallel Mothers
* Flee
* A Hero
* Compartment No. 6
Best Animated Feature:
* Sing 2
* Encanto
* Raya and the Last Dragon
* Luca
* The Mitchells vs. The Machines
Best Documentary Feature:
* The Rescue
* 9/11: Inside the President's War Room
* Street Gang: How We Got to Sesame Street
* In the Same Breath
* Summer of Soul
Best Director:
* Kenneth Branagh, Belfast
* Sian Heder, CODA
* Fran Kranz, Mass
* Joel Coen, The Tragedy of Macbeth
* Edson Oda, Nine Days
Best Actor:
* Bradley Cooper, Nightmare Alley
* Denzel Washington, The Tragedy of Macbeth
* Will Smith, King Richard
* Winston Duke, Nine Days
* Frankie Faison, The Killing of Kenneth Chamberlain
Best Actress:
* Jessica Chastain, The Eyes of Tammy Faye
* Emilia Jones, CODA
* Penelope Cruz, Parallel Mothers
* Alana Haim, Licorice Pizza
* Rachel Zegler, West Side Story
Best Supporting Actor:
* Jamie Dornan, Belfast
* Jason Isaacs, Mass
* Troy Kotsur, CODA
* Bradley Cooper, Licorice Pizza
* Andrew Garfield, The Eyes of Tammy Faye
Best Supporting Actress:
* Martha Plimpton, Mass
* Ann Dowd, Mass
* Ariana Debose, West Side Story
* Caitriona Balfe, Belfast
* Ruth Negga, Passing
Best Original Screenplay:
* Belfast
* Mass
* Parallel Mothers
* Licorice Pizza
* Don't Look Up
Best Adapted Screenplay:
* CODA
* The Tragedy of Macbeth
* Nightmare Alley
* West Side Story
* The Lost Daughter
Comments
Post a Comment