Dynasty Rankings Pre-Draft, WRs

 


The NFL Draft is just over a month away, and when it arrives it will change the fortunes for many teams and fantasy players. In the run up to the draft, I'm looking at my current dynasty rankings. Below is my Top 25 at Wide Receiver as of now.

1. Justin Jefferson, Minnesota Vikings. Jefferson has put up elite numbers and should continue in the Vikings' offense.
2. Ja'Marr Chase, Cincinnati Bengals. Chase is an incredible talent. Little separates him and Jefferson for me.
3. Tyreek Hill, Miami Dolphins. Hill is an explosive performer and a great fit with the Dolphins.
4. CeeDee Lamb, Dallas Cowboys. I love Lamb and his potential to explode with the Cowboys this season.
5. A.J. Brown, Philadelphia Eagles. Brown turned out to be a great fit for the Eagles' high-powered offense.
6. Cooper Kupp, Los Angeles Rams. Kupp is a great talent who has been prolific for the Rams. He's aging as is the offense around him, so I dropped him a bit.
7. Jaylen Waddle, Miami Dolphins. Waddle thrived opposite Hill and I suspect he'll continue to thrive. This is the first of two sets of teammates I have high in my rankings.
8. Stefon Diggs, Buffalo Bills. I like Diggs' talent but I'm a bit worried about his situation and him seeming dissatisfied with the Bills.
9. Tee Higgins, Cincinnati Bengals. The second set of teammates, Higgins thrived the past two years with Burrow and I think that continues.
10. Garrett Wilson, New York Jets. Wilson had a great rookie year and figures to be the Jets' alpha for years to come.
11. Amon-Ra St. Brown, Detroit Lions. I love St. Brown and his production with a surging Detroit Team.
12. Davante Adams, Las Vegas Raiders. He gets a new quarterback and he's aging, but Adams is still a top talent.
13. D.K. Metcalf, Seattle Seahawks. Metcalf is a great talent in a good situation, he's a fringe WR1.
14. Chris Godwin, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Godwin is a top option in PPR. I'm not worried about him with Baker Mayfield, who I think will do well in Tampa.
15. D.J. Moore, Chicago Bears. Moore gets paired with Justin Fields and I think that will be a good thign.
16. Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers. Deebo is still a great talent, but I think Christian McCaffrey limits his ceiling.
17. Chris Olave, New Orleans Saints. Olave had a great rookie year and appears poised to lead the Saints' passing attack once again.
18. Jerry Jeudy, Denver Broncos. Jeudy hasn't lived up to his draft capital his first few years, but we've seen glimpses. Still, I think Sean Payton can unlock his potential.
19. Terry McLaurin, Washington Commanders. A great receiver in a middling offensive situation, leaving him a WR2 for me.
20. Michael Pittman, Jr., Indianapolis Colts. Ditto what I said about McLaurin.
21. Amari Cooper, Cleveland Browns. I'm excited to see a full season of Cooper with Deshaun Watson.
22. Drake London, Atlanta Falcons. London had a great rookie year but his offense is still evolving.
23. Brandon Aiyuk, San Francisco 49ers. I think he could be higher if he was on a different team, but he'll have plenty of competition for targets in San Francisco.
24. Calvin Ridley, Jacksonville Jaguars. I'm excited to see Ridley come back off his suspension and shine.
25. Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers. Allen is the top option for the Chargers, but he's near the end of his high-production dynasty window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFI 100 Years, 100 Movies: No. 23

2026 Broncos' Season, Week 5

1991 Rewind: City Slickers