Pre-Draft Dynasty Rankings, TE
The NFL Draft is just over a month away, and when it arrives it will change the fortunes for many teams and fantasy players. In the run up to the draft, I'm looking at my current dynasty rankings. Below is my Top 25 at tight end as of now.
1. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs. Kelce remains the best right now, and one of the best of all time.
2. Mark Andrews, Baltimore Ravens. Still a very talented player in a good position, though it's fair to wonder what's happening at quarterback.
3. George Kittle, San Francisco 49ers. He has competition for targets and injury concerns, but his ceiling has him here for me.
4. T.J. Hockenson, Minnesota Vikings. Hockenson is a talented player in a great situation in Minnesota.
5. Pat Freiermuth, Pittsburgh Steelers. Friermuth has been a great producer the past two seasons, and that figures to continue as he's a lynchpin of the Steelers young offensive core.
6. Kyle Pitts, Atlanta Falcons. I love the talent and potential but he hasn't been used as we'd hoped in Atlanta and I'm not confident that changes.
7. Darren Waller, New York Giants. I love Waller's talent and I like the move to New York.
8. Dallas Goedert, Philadelphia Eagles. Goedert is a great talent but competing for targets with A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith.
9. Greg Dulcich, Denver Broncos. I like the Broncos' offensive potential and Dulcich's position as a good weapon in that offense.
10. Evan Engram, Jacksonville Jaguars. He found a great spot in Jacksonville but can he make it long-term?
11. Mike Gesicki, New England Patriots. Another strong talent on a one-year deal trying to find long-term security.
12. Cade Otton, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Otton had a strong rookie year and has great potential in Tampa Bay.
13. Cole Kmet, Chicago Bears. We haven't seen consistent production but he's in a good spot.
14. Dalton Schultz, Houston Texans. Schultz is on a one-year contract in a building offense. I like the talent but I'm unsure of his future.
15. Trey McBride, Arizona Cardinals. The talent is there, the situation is murky, at best.
16. Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills. Knox seems to be locked into a TE2 role.
17. Noah Fant, Seattle Seahawks. Fant is at best the third option in a mid-level passing game with competition at the position. He's a solid TE2, but that's about it for me.
18. David Njoku, Cleveland Browns. The Browns added some receivers, so where does that leave Njoku? I'm not sure, hence his position for me.
19. Chig Okonkwo, Tennessee Titans. I'm not solid he gets consistent volume, but the talent and potential are there.
20. Hayden Hurst, Carolina Panthers. I like the addition of a solid veteran tight end to this young Panthers team.
21. Isaiah Likely, Baltimore Ravens. A good young talent but he's behind Andrews.
22. Tyler Higbee, Los Angeles Rams. He's a solid TE2 option with highs and lows.
23. Juwann Johnson, New Orleans Saints. I liked the production and his new deal, but I'm not locked in on his long-term potential.
24. Gerald Everett, Los Angeles Chargers. He's still in a good offense but his future is far from certain.
25. Zach Ertz, Arizona Cardinals. Ertz is a talented veteran, but he's near the end and there are a lot of questions about his role in Arizona or for another team.

Comments
Post a Comment