Favorite Animated Films, Introduction
Welcome to 2024! As has been my habit throughout the past few years, I'll be doing countdowns of some of my favorite films on Fridays and Saturdays. As I introduced yesterday, I'll be looking at Westerns on Fridays. On Saturdays, I'll be looking at my favorite animated films of all time.
Animated films are one of our oldest genres, and perhaps the most diverse. We have really seen a wide variety of different kinds of animated films the past few years. We've also seen a diverse type of stories told through animation. That makes it an interesting, unique, and vibrant genre.
It's also not a genre that's traditionally been high for me. Though I've seen all the big animated films, it's really been films in the past decade in this genre that have become some of my favorites. So, each Saturday in 2024 I'll reveal another entry on the list, moving from No. 50 to No. 1. This list runs through the end of 2023 in terms of release dates! And since 2023 was a strong year of animation for me, there are a few on this list!
Please join me each Saturday this year as I make my way through my favorite animated films. I can't wait to hear your thoughts in the comments as well!

Comments
Post a Comment