NFL Honors Predictions

 


The NFL Honors presentation will take place next week. Each year, the NFL hands out big regular season honors prior to the Super Bowl. Below is the list of finalists and my predictions about who will win the big awards.

Most Valuable Player

Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills 

Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens 

Christian McCaffrey, RB, San Francisco 49ers 

Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys 

Brock Purdy, QB, San Francisco 49ers

Prediction: I think Lamar Jackson will win the award this year.


Offensive Player of the Year

Tyreek Hill, WR, Miami Dolphins 

Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens 

CeeDee Lamb, WR, Dallas Cowboys  

Christian McCaffrey, RB, San Francisco 49ers 

Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys

Prediction: A lot of possibilities here. Had Tyreek crossed 2,000, I think he would have won. Instead, I think this goes to McCaffrey.


Defensive Player of the Year

DaRon Bland, CB, Dallas Cowboys 

Maxx Crosby, DE Las Vegas Raiders 

Myles Garrett, DE, Cleveland Browns 

Micah Parsons, LB, Dallas Cowboys 

T.J. Watt, LB, Pittsburgh Steelers

Prediction: A couple good options here, but I'm going with Bland. His record on INT returns for a TD stands out.


Offensive Rookie of the Year

Jahmyr Gibbs, RB, Detroit Lions 

Sam LaPorta, TE, Detroit Lions 

Puka Nacua, WR, Los Angeles Rams 

Bijan Robinson, RB, Atlanta Falcons 

C.J. Stroud, QB, Houston Texans

Prediction: All good options, but I'm going with Stroud here.


Defensive Rookie of the Year

Will Anderson, DE, Houston Texans 

Jalen Carter, DT, Philadelphia Eagles 

Joey Porter Jr., CB, Pittsburgh Steelers 

Kobie Turner, DT, Los Angeles Rams 

Devon Witherspoon, CB, Seattle Seahawks

Prediction: I think this could be a big night for the Texans, so I'm going with Anderson.


Comeback Player of the Year

Joe Flacco, QB, Cleveland Browns 

Damar Hamlin, S, Buffalo Bills 

Baker Mayfield, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Matthew Stafford, QB, Los Angeles Rams 

Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Miami Dolphins

Prediction: Some good performances here, but I think the momentum is for Hamlin. 


Coach of the Year

Dan Campbell, Detroit Lions 

John Harbaugh, Baltimore Ravens 

DeMeco Ryans, Houston Texans 

Kyle Shanahan, San Francisco 49ers 

Kevin Stefanski, Cleveland Browns

Prediction: I think it comes down to Stefanski and Ryans, but I'm going with Ryans here.


Assistant Coach of the Year

Ben Johnson, OC, Detroit Lions 

Mike Macdonald, DC, Baltimore Ravens

Todd Monken, OC, Baltimore Ravens 

Jim Schwartz, DC, Cleveland Browns 

Bobby Slowik, OC, Houston Texans

Prediction: I'm going with Schwartz. I think what the Browns' defense did to help them achieve will get him recognition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AFI 100 Years, 100 Movies: No. 23

2026 Broncos' Season, Week 5

1991 Rewind: City Slickers