Favorite Animated Films, No. 29

 


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Homer Simpson: Hey, Marge. Isn't it great being married to someone who's recklessly impulsive?
Marge Simpson: Actually, it's aged me horribly.

The Simpsons Movie (2007)
Starring
: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Yeardley Smith, Nancy Cartwright, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, and Albert Brooks
Director: David Silverman
About: The Simpsons are an institution. They began their series run in 1989, when The Cosby Show was still airing original episodes. This feature film brought their action to the Big Screen. It came nearly 20 years into the show's run on the small screen. It's now been nearly 20 years since the film came out and the show is still going strong. It's incredible. But, as for this film, I really enjoyed it. I don't watch the series regularly anymore, but I was a viewer at the time this released. I loved how it tied into the series, kept that unique sense of humor and cultural references, and told a fun, feature-length story. When it comes to animated films, this is right up my alley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43