Favorite Animated Films, No. 24


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Lex Luthor: Funny story. I had my office made into a rocket ship. All billionaires have them.
Batman: It's true.

DC League of Super-Pets (2022)
Starring
: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Keanu Reeves, John Krasinski, Kate McKinnon, Vanessa Bayer, Marc Maron, Diego Luna, Natasha Lyonne, and Maya Erskine
Director: Jared Stern and Sam J. Levine
About: This was another animated film that surprised me. I love superhero films, and DC Comics has some of my favorite characters. I've also grown in my appreciation of the animated films from this world but I wasn't taken with the trailer for this film. I wasn't sure it was for me. Then I tried it on a flight. What I found was a film that I really enjoyed. I liked the story. I liked the humor. And I appreciated the talented voice cast. I've since seen it a couple more times, and even bought a copy, and I enjoy it quite a bit. It's a fun and funny film that's worth seeking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43