Favorite Animated Films, No. 15


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Edna: This is a horrible suit, darling. You can't be seen in this. I won't allow it. Fifteen years ago, maybe, but now? Feh!
Bob: Wait, what do you mean? *You* designed it.
Edna: I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now.

The Incredibles (2004)
Starring
: Craig T. Nelson, Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, and Jason Lee
Director: Brad Bird
About: Imagine the Fantastic Four, but animated. That's a fair description of this film, which is one of the better releases from Pixar. It spawned a decent sequel, but it's the original that spoke to me when I first saw it. For a while, it was my favorite Pixar film, and it's still one that I enjoy. I like the characters and the action. I like the humor and the plot as well. This is a fun animated adventure that's worth checking out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43