Favorite Animated Films, No. 16


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Charlie Brown: Before you leave, there's something I really need to know. Why, out of all the kids in our class, would you want to be partners with me?
Little Red-Haired Girl: That's easy. It's because I've seen the type of person you are.
Charlie Brown: An insecure, wishy-washy failure?
Little Red-Haired Girl: That's not who you are at all. I like the compassion you showed for your sister at the talent show. The honesty you had at the assembly. And at the dance, you were brave and funny. And what you did for me, doing the book report while I was away, was so sweet of you. So when I look at you, I don't see a failure at all. You have all the qualities I admire.

The Peanuts Movie (2015)
Starring
: Noah Schnapp, Bill Melendez, and Francesca Capaldi
Director: Steve Martino
About: I have long loved the Peanuts. The holiday specials have always touched me and been part of my annual traditions. So, I was excited a few years ago to see a new feature film, and this didn't disappoint. The story is endearing and the resolution is a win, finally, for Charlie Brown. And you love to see it. I had a lot of fun with this film and it remains one of my favorites in the genre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43