Favorite Westerns, No. 15


Do you like a good Western? It's a classic genre in film and this year I've decided to look at some of my favorite Westerns. So, join me each Friday as I count down my favorite Westerns from No. 50 to No. 1. 

Gold Hat: Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

The Treasure of Sierra Madre (1948)
Starring
: Humphrey Bogart, Walter Huston, Tim Holt, and Bruce Bennett
Director: John Huston
About: There are a lot of different kinds of westerns, but here we get a classic tale featuring Bogart and directed by Huston. Regardless of the genre, that is a combination you want to take in. This film has a memorable story, some memorable performances, and some memorable lines. One of those memorable lines is the one quoted here. This is a classic film and worth seeking out if you've never seen it. No one is better than Bogart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43