Class of 2025 RBs


The 2025 NFL Draft is coming at the end of April. It kicks off on Thursday, April 24. The next class of NFL players will be in the league, and on our fantasy teams. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be looking at the top options at each position heading into the draft.

Today, I'm looking at running backs. It's a deep class in 2025, which is a step up from last year. But there is only one player I think is a big difference maker. The strength here is the depth and possibly the ability to contribute.

No. 1: Ashton Jeanty

Jeanty is the best player in the class and the best shot at a real difference maker. He's the only running back I think is a lock for Top 25 production. He's also the best player to grab in Dynasty Drafts. He should be the 1.01 in all formats.

No. 2: Omarion Hampton
No. 3: TreVeyon Henderson
No. 4: Quinshon Judkins
No. 5: Kaleb Johnson
No. 6: Devin Neal

This next wave is solid, and I could see them moving around a bit based on where they get drafted. But this is the next group for me, and they offer good value in the mid-to-late First Round and first half of the Second Round of Dynasty Drafts. It's a deep group and after a couple tight ends, a couple quarterbacks and the top four or five receivers, this is the strength of the draft.

No. 7: Cam Skattebo
No. 8: D.J. Giddens
No. 9: Bhayshul Tuten
No. 10: Damien Martinez
No. 11: Dylan Sampson

This is the next wave for me. After the top six running backs, we'll probably get a group of receivers, a couple tight ends, and Jaxon Dart as a consideration in the end of the second round. This group of running backs should be Third Round options. I could see, if they get good draft capital or a good situation, one in this group moving up a little. But these guys should all be gone by the Third Round.

No. 12: LeQuint Allen
No. 13: Trevor Etienne
No. 14: Jaydon Blue
No. 15: Jordan James

This last group isn't the end of the line. We could have 20 or more backs taken in the draft. But, for now, this is the end of the list I'm looking at. This is my next wave. I think this is also a group that should be targeted in drafts, though I'd suspect end of the Third Round or in the Fourth Round.

The NFL Draft kicks off on Thursday, April 24.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now Playing

Fall TV Roundup, Week 16

Now Playing