Favorite Westerns, No. 12

 


Do you like a good Western? It's a classic genre in film and this year I've decided to look at some of my favorite Westerns. So, join me each Friday as I count down my favorite Westerns from No. 50 to No. 1. 

Trudy Smith: How long you been alive in this country? A rock and a hard place is what we call Monday.

The Harder They Fall (2021)
Starring
: Jonathan Majors, Idris Elba, RJ Cyler, Zazie Beetz, Regina King, and LaKeith Stanfield
Director: Jeymes Samuel
About: There are some films that are just about swagger. That's certainly the case with The Harder They Fall, a slick Western released a few years ago on Netflix. It has a great cast, a great look and feel, and some great action sequences. It was one of my favorite releases in 2021, and a Western that really captured my attention. I loved the performances, and I loved the creativity in Samuel's script. The film is a heck of a fun ride and well worth seeking out if you've never seen it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43