Welcome

I think it's fair to say that I love writing. It's not just a hobby, it's a passion. At any given time I have multiple projects in the works. That's part of why I pursued a career in print journalism out of college. I love being able to express ideas, share stories and explore the mysteries of life and faith through writing. I hope that's what this blog will be, and I'm honored to be able to share with this Highlands community that has meant so much to me.

This will be a place where I will share thoughts, stories and reflections, and I hope these provide food for thought. Please feel free to share your thoughts with me, as well. I will post at least once a week and am always open for questions and reflections. E-mail me anytime at matt@highlandsadventure.org!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43