Faith in Film, Survey

A big thanks to everyone that brought snacks to last night's meeting. I really feel like our class has bloomed into a small group and I appreciate the insight and support of everyone.

When I started this class, I didn't really know how it would work. I am passionate about films and I am passionate about my faith. I also love the process of discovery. I hope that through these first 10 weeks you've enjoyed that process too. And I hope you've learned something.

Messages come to us in a variety of ways. Movies are just one type of media that carry messages that offer a glimpse into the world view of the general public. Someone said to me recently that they felt like, since they didn't go to the movies that much, that some of the class was lost on them. I don't think that has to be true. I think the principles of Bible study and of uncovering messages we've learned from analyzing films can be applied to a number of areas. Plus, just knowing some about the views of those in the world can be a useful tool in trying to reach the lost.

This class has also been a learning experience for me, and I would appreciate your feedback. I offered a survey Monday and I would appreciate any feedback you have. Feel free to be completely honest, you won't offend me. I want to look for ways to make this class the best possible experience for everyone involved. The surveys are anonymous, so please feel free to give your honest opinions and, as always, thanks for being a part of this process.

Faith in Film Survey

1. Do you feel Faith in Film has been a growth experience? Why or Why not?



2. What has been your favorite part of the class?



3. What part did you like least, or think could be improved?



4. If this class was offered again, what time of day and day of the week would be best?


5. What movies/Topics would you like to see covered?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43