Faith in Film 2

I am excited to, once again, be sharing my passion for films with this community. I have come to really enjoy these sessions as a time to learn, grow, and share ideas. This should be a really exciting lineup as I've tried to incorporate a number of suggestions and requests for this second round as well as some movies that move me.

I will once again be using this forum as a supplement to our weekly meetings. I will be posting the worksheet for each week on this blog site on Tuesdays and a summation of my speaking notes on Wednesdays, the day of each meeting. Thursdays will be my regularly scheduled reviews of films now out in theaters and on Fridays I will post followup comments from our discussions on Wednesday nights. As always, please feel free to post comments and questions on this site and I will get to them as soon as possible.

For now, I'll leave you with the list and schedule for this cycle of Faith in Film. Hope to see you all on Wednesday Night at 6 p.m.!

Week 1: “Superman Returns.” Wednesday, January 5
Week 2: “Bruce Almighty” Wednesday, January 12
Week 3: Screening “The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.” Wednesday, January 19
Week 4: “Narnia” vs. “Lord of the Rings” Wednesday, January 26
Week 5: “The Invention of Lying.” Wednesday, February 2
Week 6: Screening “The Blind Side.” Wednesday, February 9
Week 7: “The Blind Side.” Wednesday, February 16
Week 8: “About Schmidt” Wednesday, February 23
Week 9: Screening “The Ultimate Gift.” Wednesday, March 2
Week 10: “The Ultimate Gift.” Wednesday, March 16
Week 11: “The Book of Eli.” Wednesday, March 23
Week 12: “Children of Men.” Wednesday, March 30

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43