Playoff Picks

After a long NFL season, the playoffs are upon us. I always have mixed feelings at this time of year. No matter who is involved, I love watching the playoffs and the Super Bowl (although there are some combinations this year that could challenge that theory). But I'm also sad, because I know that football is almost over for the year... meaning several months of wandering around aimlessly on Sunday afternoons.

Well, though my beloved Denver Broncos might not be in the mix in this year's playoffs, that doesn't mean there aren't some fun teams to root for. So I thought, with the playoffs kicking off tomorrow afternoon (at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time on NBC), it was time for some bold predictions.

So here goes nothing... and I mean that literally. There's a good chance that by Sunday afternoon I could be regretting this post...

NFC:
Teams:
1. Atlanta Falcons
2. Chicago Bears
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. New Orleans Saints
6. Green Bay Packers

First Round: Saints over Seahawks; Eagles over Packers
Second Round: Saints over Falcons; Bears over Eagles
NFC Title Game: Bears over Saints

AFC:
Teams:
1. New England Patriots
2. Pittsburgh Steelers
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. Baltimore Ravens
6. New York Jets

First Round: Colts over Jets; Ravens over Chiefs
Second Round: Steelers over Colts; Patriots over Ravens
AFC Championship: Patriots over Steelers

Super Bowl: Patriots 34, Bears 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43