The End is the Beginning


It's not easy to adjust to change, to say goodbye, to move on. And it's not easy to watch someone who's been part of the fabric of your life for a period do the same. And now we come to one of those transitory periods at Highlands Church.

It has been said that people come into our lives for a season. Those seasons pass, but what matters is what we take away from that time. Graham and Star came to Paso Robles seven years ago and did something new here. Highlands Church has had a profound impact on the community, and many of its residents, including me.

It's fair to say that, before coming to Highlands, I was lost in the Spiritual woods. I look at my life now, and I think about the path I was headed down then, and it's undeniable that God used this season to shape my heart, my life, and my future. For that, I will be forever grateful.

But change is inevitable. Highlands will never be the same after today, but that doesn't mean it can't continue to change lives and hearts for the Kingdom. In fact, I know it will.

People come into our lives for seasons, and when they leave a part of them that we held onto leaves too. But what matters is not who comes and who goes, but rather the lasting impact that makes in our lives. Remember the good, remember the impact on your life, and pay it forward to those who are still lost in the Spiritual woods in our midst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43