Olympic Withdrawals (Sunday)


This is day three of the London Olympics. I love the Olympics. I look forward to it every four years. I have had this one on my calendar for 18 months. Yet, I've seen about 35 minutes of action.

Why, you ask? Because I apparently had to move across the western United States, leaving me without TV or Internet access during a once every four years event. Brilliant!

So, yes, I am feeling Olympic withdrawal. Somehow listening to interviews on ESPN and watching abbreviated highlights on my phone just doesn't cut it. So, while the rest of the country is celebrating our nation's best and brightest athletes, I guess I will have to make due staring at my wall...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43