NFL Picks, Week 2


It's humbling to be here on Saturday morning, posting my picks, knowing I am already 0-1 for the week and have likely lost both my Fantasy Football matchups. Thanks Chicago, especially you Jay Cutler, for making this a spectacular week.

Week One I was over .500, let's hope this week is as good. As always, you can find my picks recorded on ESPN under the entry District 12. All picks are verses the spread, not straight up and down picks.

Chicago +5.5 Over Green Bay
Kansas City +3.5 Over Buffalo (I'm a glutton for punishment)
Cincinnati -6.5 Over Cleveland
Indianapolis +1.5 Over Minnesota
Oakland -2.5 Over Miami
New England -13.5 Over Arizona
Tampa Bay +7.5 Over New York Giants
Baltimore +2.5 Over Philadelphia
New Orleans -2.5 Over Carolina
Houston -7.5 Over Jacksonville
Washington D.C. -3.5 Over St. Louis
Dallas -3.5 Over Seattle
New York Jets +6.5 Over Pittsburgh
Tennessee +6.5 Over San Diego
San Francisco -6.5 Over Detroit
Denver +3.5 Over Atlanta

Last Week: 9-7
Season: 9-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43