NFL Picks, Week 3


So I'm already 0-1 this week, but it shouldn't be that way. When I first made my picks Tuesday, seeing the New York Giants at Carolina Panthers Thursday night, I picked the Giants. They are a great road team, and I don't think Carolina is as good as some think.

Then I listed to the experts on Thursday, all of whom said the Giants couldn't compete on the road, on a short week, missing so many players. I thought about those arguments, waffled, and changed the pick. Staring at a 20-0 Giants lead Thursday, I began kicking myself. The lesson, as always, trust your instincts.

Last week was a horror show for picks, so hopefully this week will be better. It wasn't a good start to the week, but I maintain my optimism. As always, these picks are against the spread, not a straight up and down pick.

Carolina -1.5 Over New York Giants
Chicago -7.5 Over St. Louis
Buffalo -2.5 Over Cleveland
Dallas -7.5 Over Tampa Bay
Detroit -3.5 Over Tennessee
Indianapolis -3.5 Over Jacksonville
Miami +3.5 Over New York Jets
San Francisco -7.5 Over Minnesota
Kansas City +8.5 Over New Orleans
Philadelphia -4.5 Over Arizona
Atlanta +2.5 Over San Diego
Denver +1.5 Over Houston
Pittsburgh -4.5 Over Oakland
Baltimore -2.5 Over New England
Green Bay -3.5 Over Seattle

This Week: 0-1
Last Week: 6-10
Season to Date: 15-17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43