Guilty Pleasures


It's summer. TV options are slight, the days are long, and it's a bit too hot to be milling around outside. That means it's time to kick back with a great flick. And if you can't find a great flick, at least find one that's fun. Sometimes these are referred to as guilty pleasures.

Each summer I usually share some personal favorite films and shows. Two years ago I went through my personal top 25 movies of all time. Last summer I went through my favorite TV series of all time. This summer, it's time to turn our attention to movies we love to watch but we might not tell our friends about.

That's right, this blog's gonna get confessional. I will be going over my top 24 guilty pleasure films. These will be divided into three broad categories — comedies, action flicks, and dramas. Of course, this won't be the high pedigree films, but they might be kinda fun. I'll start with comedies and begin unveiling a couple each week starting Friday (June 21, the official kick off of summer).

I encourage all of you to share your favorite guilty pleasure films in the comment section as well. If I've seen them, I'll respond back. If I haven't, well I may have found something new to do this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43