One Year and Counting


A year ago, my life changed. I found my friend and partner, and we began a new journey together. After a year, you can't help but reflect on the journey so far.

People say the first year of marriage is one of the most difficult. When you combine that with taking a new job, moving to a new city and, eventually, buying a new house, that just increases. But that was the challenge we had.

Two weeks to the day after our wedding, Lindsay and I arrived in Colorado Springs to begin our new life together in a totally new place. While it's been a blessed year, it's also been challenging. Acclimating to new weather, a new city, and a new role in a new organization has taken time. But I feel blessed to have had Lindsay with me on this journey, and feel blessed to have her in my life.

Returning to where it all began a year later, I more fully appreciate all we have been through in the last year, and I look forward to many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43