Favorite Broncos, No. 11

 


I miss football, and sports in general. I'm guessing you do, too. And in the place of actual games, we've been seeing a lot of countdowns of classic games, players, etc. And that got me thinking about my own favorite team, the Denver Broncos. I have loved the Denver Broncos since I was a little kid, more than 30 years of fandom. I started watching them in the late 1980s, and have been faithful ever since. So I thought it might be fun to take a little walk down memory lane and consider my favorite players from those teams. So this is just a personal list, that will be presented in reverse order starting at number 30. Agree, disagree, have your own stories? Share them in the comments.

No. 11 Demaryius Thomas (2010-2018)
About:
This is the final entry before I hit the Top 10, and I get to one of my favorite Broncos' receivers, Demaryius Thomas. DT was a force for the Broncos for nine seasons, and a big part of two Super Bowl runs. But it was his first big contribution that is one of the most memorable. It was in the Broncos' playoff game with Tim Tebow at the helm when DT caught a pass over the middle in over time and went for the game-winning touchdown. Of course he was also part of some incredible teams with Peyton Manning at the helm, too, including a record-setting 2013 season where DT was also part of my first Fantasy Football championship team. DT was a great player on the field, and solid leader. In nine seasons he caught 665 passes for 9,055 yards and 60 TDs. He will always be one of my favorites, and I hope he gets another shot somewhere this season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43