2021 Rookie Draft Ranks: TE

 


The 2021 NFL Draft is over and Rookie Draft season is here. Post-Draft, I'm looking at my updated Rookie Rankings position-by-position. Three weeks ago I began quarterbacks, two weeks ago I looked at running backs. Last week I looked at wide receiver. Today I conclude with tight ends, which gets real thin real early. Let's take a look!

TEs:

1. Kyle Pitts, Falcons: Pitts a beast and a Top 5 selection in rookie drafts in all formats. He's by far the best option at tight end in this class, and one of the best in the last few years.

2. Pat Freiermuth, Steelers: Freiermuth landed in a decent spot, and I think he'll end up being good. But that likely won't come in 2021.

3. Hunter Long, Dolphins: Here's where we start to take a dip. I like Long, but the landing spot at the Dolphins was puzzeling.

4. Brevin Jordan, Texans: I liked Jordan pre-draft, and the Texans isn't a bad spot, depending on QB. But Jordan went in the Fifth Round, which isn't a hopeful sign.

5. Tommy Tremble, Panthers: I like Tremble's potential and the landing spot with Carolina is decent. He's probably the last one of the group likely to actually be taken in drafts.

This next group of five is in order of preference, but they are speculative adds at best.

6. Luke Farrell, Jaguars
7. Tre McKitty, Chargers
8. Kylen Granson, Colts
9. Zach Davidson, Vikings
10. Kenny Yeboah, Jets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43