Mid-Season Award Predictions

 


We're halfway through the 2021 NFL Season, time to look at what we've seen in the first half. Earlier this week I looked at my Power Rankings. Today, it's my mid-season Award Predictions.

NFL MVP: Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams. This was my pre-season prediction and I’m sticking with it. Stafford has brought an edge to the Rams they didn’t have in 2020 and I think he gets rewarded for his play.
Coach of the Year: Mike Vrabel, Tennessee Titans. Vrabel has done a great job with the Titans, who’ve overcome injuries and beaten all comers. They look like the best contenders in the AFC through nine weeks and that’s courtesy of Vrabel.
Rookie of the Year: Najee Harris, Pittsburgh Steelers. There are a handful of rookies who’ve had a good season but I’ve been impressed by the consistency of Harris and what he’s done for the Steelers’ offense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43