2021 NFL MVP Candidates

 


There are only four weeks left in the NFL's regular season and still plenty to be decided, especially in a wild AFC. Without any dominant AFC teams, I think the race for NFL MVP will likely come down to a couple key players in the NFC Race. Below are the three I think have the best shot at earning the award.

1. Tom Brady, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Every year we think someone else is going to displace Tom, or he's going to fall of, and yet he just keeps putting up wins and numbers. I suspect the Buccaneers will be the No. 1 seed when it's all said and done.

2. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers. Rodgers was the talk of the off-season, and even some of the regular season, but he just keeps plugging along. The Packers have been great, and Rodgers has looked like an MVP.

3. Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams. Stafford was my pre-season pick and he's the one I'm pulling for. He's looked like a star in Los Angeles and I think he could be the surprise winner here, especially if the Rams pull in front in the NFC West.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43