2022 NFL Preview: AFC North

 


We're only two weeks away from Monday Night Football. That makes it a good time to keep going on my 2022 NFL Preview. Today, I turn my gauze to the AFC North, which features a loaded group that figure to compete all season long.

Cincinnati Bengals
2022 Prediction
: 11-6
About: The Bengals were the Cinderella story of 2021. The team won only 10 games but got hot at the right time and made the Super Bowl. That great offense is in tact, and the Bengals have made strides to improve the offensive line and defense. I think they win 11 games and take the AFC North again.

Baltimore Ravens
2022 Prediction
: 10-7
About: The Ravens were better than their 8-9 finish in 2021. The team is lacking some depth and playmakers at receiver but if the running game is better, it won't matter. I think John Harbaugh will have his team ready to compete and I wager they win 10 games and make a return to the playoffs.

Cleveland Browns
2022 Prediction
: 8-9
About: The Browns made some big swings this off-season, including trading for Deshaun Watson. Watson will be suspended for 11 games in 2022, meaning the Browns will only have him during the back half of the season. I don't think Jacoby Brissett is enough in the loaded AFC. I think the Browns will make some good showings down the stretch but miss the playoffs and look to 2023.

Pittsburgh Steelers
2022 Prediction
: 7-10
About: The Steelers haven't ever had a losing season under coach Mike Tomlin. I like many of the pieces but it's a year of transition. I think the Steelers will have some growing pains and finally suffer its first losing season under Tomlin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43