Best of the Small Screen, Favorite Series of All Time, No. 5

 


Welcome to this year's exploration of TV, the Best of the Small Screen. Throughout the year I'll be looking at my favorite shows in four categories: Network Sitcoms, Network Dramas, Cable Series and Streaming Series. We'll cap the exploration with my Top 10 shows of all time regardless of format. Check back each Saturday for another installment in the countdown!

Dr. Doug Ross: I'm a doctor and nothing gets in the way of that. Nothing.

ER (1994-2009)
Starring:
Noah Wyle, Anthony Edwards, George Clooney, Juliana Margulies, Sherry Stringfield, Eriq La Salle, Laura Innes, Maura Tierney, and Goran Visnjic
Original Position: Network Dramas, No. 2
About: I was a teen when I started watching ER. I remember watching the pilot and being completely captivated. I was already a Michael Crichton fan, so I was excited to see the series. It didn't disappoint. I watched it throughout its run, even the seasons that weren't as great. It remained one of my favorite shows and is still a series I think about. I can remember the classic episodes vividly, and that's the power of great television. It helped define an era for NBC, and certainly helped define an era in my life. I love the stories, the characters and the storytelling. It's a show that doesn't get enough credit for the impact it made, and that's why it's the first entry in my Top 5 Series of all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43