Best of the Small Screen, Favorite Series of All Time, No. 6

 


Welcome to this year's exploration of TV, the Best of the Small Screen. Throughout the year I'll be looking at my favorite shows in four categories: Network Sitcoms, Network Dramas, Cable Series and Streaming Series. We'll cap the exploration with my Top 10 shows of all time regardless of format. Check back each Saturday for another installment in the countdown!

Sheldon: You're not done with her, are you?
Leonard Hofstadter: Our babies are gonna be smart and beautiful.
Sheldon: Not to mention imaginary.

The Big Bang Theory (2007-2019)
Starring
: Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Melissa Rauch, and Mayim Bialik
Original Position: Network Comedy, No. 1
About: I was a late adopter when it came to this series. I never saw an episode when it was actually airing. When COVID hit, I was seeking an option. I found the series streaming on HBO Max and I decided to give it a try. Now, it's a near daily part of my life as we often put on episodes when we're going to sleep or while getting ready in the morning. It never ceases to delight and entertain. Comedy isn't my favorite format, but I've grown to love this series, the jokes, the beats and the characters. It hits my sweet spot perfectly and it becomes the lone comedy entry on this list of my all time favorite series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43