Favorite Superhero Movies, No. 27

 


Throughout 2023 I'll be sharing my favorite Superhero Films each Saturday, counting down from 50 to 1. Check back each week throughout the year for the next installment. Agree? Disagree? What to share a favorite? Post it in the comments.

Thor: These hands were once used for battle. Now they're but humble tools for peace. I need to figure out exactly who I am. I want to choose my own path, live in the moment. My superhero-ing days are over.

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)
Starring:
Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tessa Thompson, Taika Waititi, and Christian Bale
Director: Taika Waititi
About: This was the fourth Thor film, the second directed by Waititi. It's a wild and fun journey, one that feels like a fitting conclusion for Hemsworth's Thor. I thought Bale was decent enough as a villain, but mostly I enjoyed the trio of Hemsworth, Portman and Thompson. This has decent action films some great fun sequences and comedy, too. Not everyone appreciated this follow up but it was the right style for me. I thought the Hemsworth-Waititi collaboration was great. This isn't as strong as their first collaboration but I still enjoyed the work here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43