2023 Re-Draft Rankings, QBs

 


Last month I went through my revised Dynasty rankings. As we move toward the start of the season, in this month of July, I'm going through my re-draft rankings. Today I'm beginning with a look at my Top 40 quarterbacks.

2023 QB Re-Draft Rankings:
1. Joe Burrow, Bengals
2. Josh Allen, Bills
3. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs
4. Jalen Hurts, Eagles
5. Justin Herbert, Chiefs
6. Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins
7. Trevor Lawrence, Jaguars
8. Deshaun Watson, Browns
9. Justin Fields, Bears
10. Dak Prescott, Cowboys
11. Lamar Jackson, Ravens
12. Russell Wilson, Broncos
13. Jared Goff, Lions
14. Bryce Young, Panthers
15. Anthony Richardson, Colts
16. Aaron Rodgers, Jets
17. Kirk Cousins, Vikings
18. Desmond Ridder, Falcons
19. Daniel Jones, Giants
20. Derek Carr, Saints
21. Mac Jones, Patriots
22. Geno Smith, Seahawks
23. Jordan Love, Packers
24. C.J. Stroud, Texans
25. Sam Howell, Commanders
26. Ryan Tannehill, Titans
27. Brock Purdy, 49ers
28. Jimmy Garoppolo, Raiders
29. Baker Mayfield, Buccaneers
30. Matthew Stafford, Rams
31. Kyler Murray, Cardinals
32. Trey Lance, 49ers
33. Colt McCoy, Cardinals
34. Stetson Bennett, Rams
35. Tyler Huntley, Ravens
36. Kyle Trask, Buccaneers
37. Jacoby Brissett, Commanders
38. Davis Mills, Texans
39. Sam Darnold, 49ers
40. Will Levis, Titans

About: As you can see, I have some usual suspects up top. I'm bullish on the Bengals this year, so Burrow rose to the top for me. I also like Tua to have a good year with the Dolphins, and I think Wilson will bounce back with the Broncos. I like the potential of Young and Richardson as rookies, and I think Ridder can get the Falcons to the playoffs. Lower down, you'll see I have three 49ers quarterbacks, and I think they'll largely split the year. I'm not high on the Titans or the Buccaneers, and I think there will be growing pains for Love in Green Bay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43