2023 Re-Draft Rankings, RBs

 


Last month I went through my revised Dynasty rankings. As we move toward the start of the season, in this month of July, I'm going through my re-draft rankings. Today I'm continuing with my Top 60 RBs.

2023 RB Re-Draft Rankings:
1. Christian McCaffrey, 49ers
2. Jonathan Taylor, Colts
3. Derrick Henry, Titans
4. Bijan Robinson, Falcons
5. Austin Ekeler, Chargers
6. Nick Chubb, Browns
7. Josh Jacobs, Raiders
8. Saquon Barkley, Giants
9. Jahmyr Gibbs, Lions
10. Rhamondre Stevenson, Patriots
11. Tony Pollard, Cowboys
12. Najee Harris, Steelers
13. J.K. Dobbins, Ravens
14. D'Andre Swift, Eagles
15. Javonte Williams, Broncos
16. Travis Ettienne, Jaguars
17. Miles Sanders, Panthers
18. Aaron Jones, Packers
19. Alexander Mattison, Vikings
20. Breece Hall, Jets
21. Joe Mixon, Bengals
22. Ken Walker III, Seahawks
23. Jamaal Williams, Saints
24. Khalil Herbert, Bears
25. Dalvin Cook, Free Agent
26. Dameon Pierce, Texans
27. Alvin Kamara, Saints
28. Jerrick McKinnon, Chiefs
29. Brian Robinson, Jr., Commanders
30. Isaih Pacheco, Chiefs
31. Damien Harris, Bills
32. A.J. Dillon, Packers
33. Rachaad White, Buccaneers
34. Samaje Perine, Broncos
35. Zach Charbonnett, Seahawks
36. James Cook, Bills
37. Cam Akers, Rams
38. James Conner, Cardinals
39. Jaylen Warren, Steelers
40. David Montgomery, Lions
41. Devon Achane, Dolphins
42. Antonio Gibson, Commanders
43. Devin Singletary, Texans
44. Zonovan Knight, Jets
45. Rashaad Penny, Eagles
46. Tank Bigsby, Jaguars
47. Malik Davis, Cowboys
48. Roschon Johnson, Bears
49. Ezekiel Elliott, Free Agent
50. DeWayne McBride, Vikings
51. Jerome Ford, Browns
52. Tyler Allgeier, Falcons
53. D'Onta Foreman, Bears
54. Chubba Hubbard, Panthers
55. Kendre Miller, Saints
56. Gus Edwards, Ravens
57. Kenneth Gainwell, Eagles
58. Eric Gray, Giants
59. Jeff Wilson, Dolphins
60. Isaiah Spiller, Chargers

About: I like CMC to have another big year, while Taylor and Henry bounce back and Robinson is a stud as a rookie. He's my pick for Rookie of the Year. But I also think Gibbs will be pretty spectacular as well. Further down the line, I see more of a split in Seattle, with Walker coming down in my rankings and Charbonnett moving up. I like Perine to have a big year with the Broncos, too. I don't know what to make of the Rams' backfield. I also think Hall is great, but will be slow to come back from injury to start the season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43