Favorite Superhero Movies, No. 12

 


Throughout 2023 I'll be sharing my favorite Superhero Films each Saturday, counting down from 50 to 1. Check back each week throughout the year for the next installment. Agree? Disagree? What to share a favorite? Post it in the comments.

Peter Parker: Everywhere I go, I see his face. I just really miss him
Happy Hogan: Yeah, I miss him too. I don't think Tony would've done what he did, if he didn't know you were gonna be here after he was gone.

Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
Starring
: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jake Gyllenhaal
Director: Jon Watts
About: Some film had to be first after End Game, and it was never going to be easy. But I can't think of a better film to step into that void than Far From Home. This is the second of the Holland stand alone Spider-Man films, and it's even better than the first. I love how the story plays out. I love the back-and-forth with Peter and MJ. I love the humor and the big action sequences. And I love the way it ends on an enormous cliffhanger. This movie is under-rated and a lot of fun. I mentioned before there are a lot of Spider-Man films on this list (and we're not done yet), and this is the second in a row on the list. I love Holland in the role and I love how Watts put this one together. That's why it comes in at No. 12 on the list!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43