Favorite Superhero Films, No. 6

 


Throughout 2023 I'll be sharing my favorite Superhero Films each Saturday, counting down from 50 to 1. Check back each week throughout the year for the next installment. Agree? Disagree? What to share a favorite? Post it in the comments.

Thor: How did you end up here?
Korg: Well, I tried to start a revolution, but didn't print enough pamphlets so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mum and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster that one, but I'm actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that? Do you reckon you'd be interested?

Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
Starring:
Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Cate Blanchett, Mark Ruffalo, and Tessa Thompson
Director: Taika Waititi
About: As you know from earlier on this list, I like what Waititi did with this franchise. His second collaboration with Hemsworth's Thor is fun. This film is something of a masterpiece. I love the dialog and characters, the way the world is built and the story here. Hemsworth and Hiddleston are great. I love Thompson and Ruffalo in this as well, and Blanchett is a great villain. This is one of my favorite MCU films and one of my favorite superhero films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43