Favorite Superhero Movies, No. 2


Throughout 2023 I'll be sharing my favorite Superhero Films each Saturday, counting down from 50 to 1. Check back each week throughout the year for the next installment. Agree? Disagree? What to share a favorite? Post it in the comments.

Gamora: I am going to die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
Starring
: Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, and Bradley Cooper
Director: James Gunn
About: The Guardians aren't the most well-known of Marvel heroes. When the film debuted, no one knew what to expect. What we got was a wild ride with a lot of heart. The Guardians instantly became my favorite group of heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and they remain so even nearly a decade later. I love the humor, the action and the heart. This has been one of my favorite franchises and the original remains my favorite MCU film. It's one of my favorite superhero films of all time, which is how it ended up so high on this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43