Favorite Animated Films, No. 48

 


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

The Joker: You wanna play games, do you, Batman? Save the city or catch your greatest enemy!
Batman: You think you're my greatest enemy?
The Joker: Who else drives you to one-up them the way I do?
Batman: Superman.

The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
Starring
: Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson, Ralph Fiennes, and Zack Galifianakis
Director: Chris McKay
About: Those who've followed this space for a while know I love Batman. He's my favorite superhero and I enjoy him in all his forms. This is the first, but won't be the last, Batman film that appears on this countdown. But it's fair to say we've never seen Batman like this. I was a big fan of The Lego Movie (which you'll see later) and so I was excited to see what they'd do with Batman. They didn't disappoint. This is a big, brash take on the world and it's a lot of fun. We see a bunch of different characters from the canon appear and Arnett is perfect as Bruce Wayne/Batman. I loved the voice acting and some of the over-the-top humor in this one. It was a must add to this list for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43