Favorite Animated Films, No. 49

 


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Rapunzel: I've been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?

Tangled (2010)
Starring:
Mandy Moore, Zachary Levi, and Donna Murphy
Director: Nathan Greno and Byron Howard
About: Continuing the countdown, we come to a more traditional type story, a Disney fairy tale princess in Rapunzel. But it's fair to say you haven't seen the story told like this. The musical version has plenty of comedy and a unique twist on the tale. I've long enjoyed the way the story unfolds here and the music. Moore and Levi are great in the lead roles, and this one is a lot of fun. There's been talk of a live-action version, but I enjoy this animated tale and think it can stand on its own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43