Favorite Animated Films, No. 40

 


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Aladdin: All this for a loaf of bread?

Aladdin (1992)
Starring
: Robin Williams, Scott Weinger, Linda Larkin, Jonathan Freeman, and Gilbert Gottfried
Director: Ron Clements and John Musker
About: I mentioned a few weeks ago that there is a certain era of Disney animated features that will always have a special place in my heart. Aladdin is another one of those. I remember the film and how much I enjoyed the music. In fact, I had a song book and learned many of these on the piano. But this is also a fun and funny film. Williams is one of the bigger stars in these early Disney animated features and he gives a heck of an iconic performance here. This is a fun film and an easy pick to land on this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43