Favorite Westerns, No. 39

 


Do you like a good Western? It's a classic genre in film and this year I've decided to look at some of my favorite Westerns. So, join me each Friday as I count down my favorite Westerns from No. 50 to No. 1.

Monica: How dare you chase our son off to Mexico like he's some criminal.

No Man's Land (2020)
Starring
: Joe Allywn, Frank Grillo, Jorge A. Jiminez, George Lopez, and Andie McDowell
Director: Conor Allywn
About: I remember when I first saw this film. It was one of the early screeners I got when I transitioned to doing more film reviews. I wasn't sure what to expect from this production, which featured a brother tandem at director and actor. What I got was an engaging story that stuck with me. This is another modern, unconventional Western. But it has a lot of themes of those who are lost, outlaws, and a quest for redemption. And it begins, as so many of these stories do, with a moment of violence as a result of a split-second decision. I enjoy the cast here and the depth of the story. This might be one of the lesser known films on this list, but I enjoy it a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43