2024 Rookie Rankings: QBs

 


The 2024 NFL Draft is coming quickly. Over the next few weeks I'll be looking at my pre-draft rankings in a few fantasy categories. Today, I'm starting with quarterbacks. Below is my current Top 10.

No. 1: Caleb Williams. He's the top of the heap, and I think he's likely to end up at the No. 1 overall pick.

No. 2: Drake Maye. It's harder in this next range. I'm going with Maye as I'm not sold on Daniels. It's quite possible Maye drops, too.

No. 3: J.J. McCarthy. Is this me buying the hype, or is this just feeling leery of Daniels. Could be a bit of both.

No. 4: Jayden Daniels. He could have a higher ceiling, but I feel like he has a lower floor.

No. 5: Bo Nix. Nix is a somewhat polarizing player right now. Still, I like him as the No. 5 quarterback. But it's close.

No. 6: Michael Penix, Jr. This is why it's close. I like Penix. I could go either way, but it feels like Penix is more of a risk.

No. 7: Spencer Rattler. Now we come to guys that are day two and three picks that could have upside. Rattler is the best of this group.

No. 8: Michael Pratt. He's got the arm, but will he be a good fit?

No. 9: Joe Milton. This feels like the same question and set up as Pratt.

No. 10: Jordan Travis. He had a good season before injury. He rounds out my Top 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43