Favorite Animated Films, No. 35


 

Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Mrs. Tweedy: Husbands and chickens, the bane of my life.

Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget (2023)
Starring
: Zachary Levi, Thandiwe Newton, Bella Ramsey, Miranda Richardson, and Nick Mohammed
Director: Sam Fell
About: The original film was released in 2000. It has a cult following and I thought it was fine. But this sequel, which came 23 years later and featured a number of different voice actors, worked for me better. I enjoyed the story here and voice acting. This has a fun story and a fun vibe. I haven't always loved this style of claymation animation, but this worked for me. I thought it was a fun follow up story and ended up being one of my favorites of what was a strong group of animated films in 2023. It's one of the newer films on this list, but it is worth checking out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43