Favorite Animated Films, No. 34

 


Animated Films have come a long way over the years. It's a genre and format that presents a wide range of styles and stories. This year, I'll be taking a look at my 50 favorite Animated Films, offering a new one from No. 50 to No. 1 each Saturday in 2024. Join along and feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments!

Commissioner Gordon: You betrayed everything you believe in.
Harvey Dent: Not everything.

Batman and the Long Halloween, Part Two (2021)
Starring
: Jensen Ackles, Josh Duhamel, Troy Baker, and Naya Rivera
Director: Chris Palmer
About: Earlier in the countdown I had Part One. Now, we get the concluding installment. I liked this and the story a little better. I really enjoyed the storyline here and the way this animated adventure put it all together. There's a reason this story was inspiration for the Robert Pattinson version of Batman. I enjoy Batman in all his forms, and I liked the animated style here, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Burial a courtroom drama with heart

Broncos Draft Targets

Favorite Westerns, No. 43